Geronimo Trigger - Extended Length Talon
Modify your trigger to fit you, rather than modifying yourself to fit your trigger.
Designed to offer the shooter a whole new level of trigger customization, the Geronimo Trigger System is a complete fire control group that requires no adjustments or special skills to install. With interchangeable trigger shoes, individually hand stoned fire control components, and differing spring weights, shooters of all skill levels gain access to an elite competition grade single stage trigger system without the need for the installer to calibrate or adjust components to achieve performance.
- No-nonsense single stage trigger with a clean glass like break.
- Hand stoned over-travel eliminator ensures that your trigger finger stops moving once the hammer falls.
- Minimal pre and post travel enhances the ability of the mid to long range shooter to both see where their rounds impact, and minimize sight picture movement for more accurate follow up shots.
- Interchangeable trigger shoes (additional shoes sold separately) allow for a modified and updated fit to the individuals shooting style, hand size, and mission parameters.
- Light resistance Trigger Spring
- Lightened pull Hammer spring (yellow – 3lb pull)
- Heavy Strike Hammer spring (Black – 4lb pull)
- (2x) Oversized Titanium Anti Walk Pins
- A crisp competition grade performance with tried and true USGI M16/M4 fire control group roots ensuring that the installation, maintenance, and reliability of your Geronimo Trigger System is a proven winner.
- Pairs well with any AR15, AR10, and AR9, covering a wide range of calibers.
- Set Screw, Disconnector Spring, Allen Wrenches, Drift Pin, and instructions included
Extended Length Talon made from 7075 T6 Aircraft grade Aluminum.
A2 tool hardened steel Light Weight Race Hammer
A2 Tool Hardened Steel Trigger Unit Shoe Mount, pre-set over-travel eliminator, and precision ground Safety interaction.
Titanium oversized anti walk pins with torx head screws
3lb Lighted pull Hammer Spring, 4lb Heavy strike Hammer Spring, and Light Resistance Trigger Spring.