Stinger Handguard for the CZ Scorpion EVO
Airborne Arms’ Stinger handguard for the Scorpion EVO provides a tight fit, solid grip, and a wide array of mounting options. The Stinger handguard features 5-sided M-LOK mounts, Picatinny top rail, ambidextrous QD sling sockets, four-sided grip patterns, self-aligning barrel clamp, and a free-floating design.
Designed and tested by combat veterans – the Stinger handguard is built around an ergonomic design meant to improve the shooter’s comfort and performance over the standard tall/square styles. This is accomplished by using a partially exposed barrel nut that blends the Scorpion EVO’s body lines into a more traditional and ergonomic hexagonal shape.
The Stinger design features; CNC-milled texturing for improved grip, five-sided M-LOK slots for versatile mission-specific mounting configurations, ambi QD sling swivel mounts, dual-sided channels for ambi charging handle configurations, free-floating design for enhanced accuracy while on the move, and a self-aligning barrel clamp for ease of installation. Compatible with any generation CZ Scorpion EVO, the Stinger series handguards provide the most demanding shooters with an elite performance upgrade option for their CZ Scorpion EVO.
- Precision CNC – machined from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- 5 sided Magpul M-LOK certified mounts for mission versatility
- Dual sided 45 degree top mounts for optimal tac-light mounting
- Type III class 2 Hardcoat Anodized (Black) Per MIL-A-8625 specifications
- Free – floating design for improved accuracy while on the move
- Self aligning barrel clamp for perfect alignment
- Ergonomic design for optimal comfort and performance
- 4 side CNC milled texturing for improved grip in less than ideal situations
- Ambidextrous QD sling swivel sockets
- Ambidextrous Charging handle channels
- 100% US Made down to the packaging and stickers (Counts towards 922R compliance)
- Usable Internal Diameter of 1.640 inches (0.820 radius from center of barrel)
- Easy installation and removal with easy to follow instructions
- Veteran Owned, American Made
WEIGHS 15.5 OUNCES
LENGTH OF 6.85 Inches
2.2” WIDE AT QD Mount
1.97” WIDE AT M-LOK
INTERNAL DIMENSIONS 1.640″ DIAMETER (0.820″ RADIUS FROM THE CENTER OF THE BARREL )
6061 T6 AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM
TYPE III CLASS 2 HARDCOAT ANODIZED (Black) Per MIL-A-8625 specifications
The Stinger Handguard CANNOT be used on barrels with permanently attached muzzle devices (3 lug, ASR, Etc). Any muzzle device would need to be removed to install the trunnion clamp. We recommend using a polymer charging handle. Metal aftermarket charging handles will affect the finish of the hand guard where they rub together.