Geronimo Trigger System featuring patent pending M.S.A.T. (Modular Shooter Adjustable Trigger) technology.
Straight Red Geronimo Trigger System Featuring M.S.A.T. technology
The Geronimo trigger (named in honor of the 509th Airborne infantry regiment) is a single stage trigger with a precision style lineage. However, it is a trigger design all its own. The Geronimo trigger features M.S.A.T. technology (Modular Shooter Adaptive Trigger Technology) which allows for the adaptation of weapon (or, more specifically, trigger in this case) to shooter. This is achieved through adjustments in everything from hammer/trigger springs (trigger pull weight) to the patent pending, 7075-T6, anodized Aluminum replacement trigger bows. This AAGT system is supplied with a straight trigger bow (anodized red) with the ability to be interchanged with other AAGT trigger shoes to fit the shooters size, shooting style, and preferences. This technological advancement in the trigger design will improve user accuracy overall, and improve split times between shots and improve user accuracy in more rapid strings of fire for most shooters, all while reducing overall weight of the rifle. The Geronimo Trigger system features not only the individually hand ground and matched fire control group, but also includes multiple springs (for modifying trigger pull weight) and oversized anti walk pins.
- AAGT Straight Trigger Shoe with Ambidextrous finger grooves for consistent trigger finger placement.
- Milled in Minnesota from a solid piece of 7075 T6 Aluminum.
- Anodized Blood Red
- AAGT Trigger with Patented M.S.A.T. Technology
- Made from tool hardened A2 steel and ground
- Hand ground/polished together as a set from Airborne Arms making installation a breeze
- Designed, Cast, Machined, and Ground in the USA
- AAGT Light Weight Race Hammer
- Hand ground/polished and matched to fire control group
- Proprietary Hammer design allows for optimal weight reduction for faster firing pin engagement, while at the same time leaving enough mass directly behind the hammer point that strikes the firing pin for reliable ignition of even the toughest NATO or large caliber primers.
- Designed, Tested, Cast, Machined, and Ground in the USA
- Hand-Ground Disconnector individually mated to each fire control group
- AAGT System also includes the following high quality products from JP Rifles for further adjust-ability and performance:
- JP Rifles Light Weight Hammer Spring (yellow)
- JP Rifles Reliability Hammer Spring (red)
- JP Rifles Light Weight Trigger Spring (yellow)
- JP Rifles Anti Walk Pins
- Set Screw
- Disconnector Spring
- Allen Wrenches
The AAGT System is designed, manufactured, and distributed entirely through small businesses in the USA. Airborne Arms LLC is a veteran owned business and a proud member of Anteris Alliance
In stock (can be backordered)