Extended Talon Trigger Shoe for the Geronimo Trigger System
You asked, we delivered! The Extended Talon Trigger Shoe is a great addition to any existing Geronimo Trigger. The patented MSaT technology allows for another level of customization giving the shooter the ability to change the shape and location of their trigger point. The Extended Talon Trigger shoes unique shape pulls the shooters point of contact further forward than traditional triggers. With Ambidextrous chamfers and no-slip texture, the Extended Talon Shoe is the optimal choice for shooters with larger hands or longer fingers.
- Extended Talon Trigger Shoe Only
- Available in Black, Red, and Blue
- Features Ambidextrous chamfers and no-slip texturing
- Recommended for Shooters with larger hands or long fingers
- Patented MSaT Interchangeable trigger shoe platform
- Ultra-Light at .02 ounces
- Works with an existing Geronimo Trigger system for the AR15, AR10, and AR9 platforms
- Veteran Owned, American Made
Extended Talon Trigger Shoe
Made from 7075 T6 Aircraft grade Aluminum.
Set Screw, Allen Wrench, and instructions included