AAZ9 Warthog Linear Compensator 9mm
Introducing Airborne Arms LLC’s newest offering to the muzzle devices realm of the AR world. The AAZ9 Warthog series of Linear Compensators. The AAZ9 Warthog uses a unique approach to an age old design. Machined from bar stock, 7075-T6 Aerospace Aluminum Alloy, this 1.8 ounce device sheds up to 70% of its weigh (over its Ordnance grade steel counterparts). This aluminum is then made stronger, using our proprietary, hard coat anodizing process. This type of anodizing process is typically found in the automotive and aerospace industry. Featuring a standardized, 1/2 x 36 T.P.I. thread pitch, this device will fit most standard 9mm This device is Lathe turned, then CNC Machined in Minnesota USA, using Veteran Owned small businesses of the United States.
- Designed and machined by Veteran owned businesses of Anteris Alliance and TrustVets.org
- Weighs only 1.8 ounces
- Slim 1.2″ diameter fits under even Ultra Slim hand-guards
- Slightly longer than 2″ in length and a 1.2″ diameter, the Warthogs are designed to fit under even the slimmest of handguards.
- For use with 9mm rounds
- 1/2 x 36 thread pitch
- 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Proprietary Hard Coat Black Anodized
- Proudly made in Minnesota, USA