AAM4 Stripped Lower Receive- Wire EDM
The Airborne Arms Lower Receiver is not your run of the mill forged lower. Made from quality aerospace 7075 T6 Aluminum, precision wire EDM cut magwell, and Multi Caliber Marking for Build Versatility our AAM4 stripped lower started the precision lineage our customers have come to know and trust from Airborne Arms.
- High quality and tested Aerospace 7075-T6 Aluminum Alloy Raw Forging
- Precision Wire EDM Cut Magwell for extremely tight dimensional tolerances. Never Broached.
- Precision Mil-Spec Size Holes for the Pivot Pin, Takedown Pin, Hammer Pin, Trigger Pin, and Safety Selector
- MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodized Flat Black Finish
- Compatible with Mil Standard AR Lower Receiver Parts
- Weight: 7.9 oz
- All Components, material, and packaging made in the USA
Note: This item will only ship to a Federal Firearms License Dealer (FFL). Before this product is shipped your FFL Dealer must email or fax a valid FFL to Airborne Arms. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, to check your local laws before ordering products from Airborne Arms. Please check your State, County, and City laws for restrictions before ordering. Please have your FFL dealer fax their FFL to 636-475-7303 or email to email@example.com. When sending the FFL to Airborne Arms be sure to include the customer name and order number